Take advantage of your stay at the Hotel Parisiana to visit the Chocolate Museum in Paris.
The Musée du Chocolat is located only 12 minutes walk or by metro from the Hotel Parisiana
. As a couple, with friends or family, plunge into the world of chocolate for a gourmet and exciting adventure
Opened in 2010, the Chocolate Museum will help you discover all the secrets of chocolate
and its 4000 years of history
, from the Olmecs to our civilization.
The entire history of chocolate is presented in three parts:
- the origin of cocoa in pre-Columbian civilizations
- the import of cocoa into Europe by Spanish settlers
- the installation of cocoa in consumption habits and the contemporary appearance of cocoa
The Chocolate Museum plunges you into the world of chocolate through its manufacture
, as well as with more than 1000 different objects such as moulds, chocolate makers, metal boxes, crockery and advertising.
Taste without moderation!
Dark, white, milk, with 80, 71 or 64% cocoa? Whatever your desires and preferences, you can taste as many chocolates as you like!
Take advantage of your visit to meet the museum's chocolatiers
, they will explain how the best chocolates
- Open every day from 10am to 6pm
- 12 € per adult
- 8.50 € per child (6-11 years old)
28 boulevard de Bonne Nouvelle
For more info: